Health Energy Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. This may include passing your details to our vendors for them to send your order to you, and also passing your details to delivery companies so that they can deliver your parcel.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- e-mail address
We will also collect data about your occupation and, if you undertake a laboratory test, then we will need to collect information relevant to your mineral test including details of any health conditions.
This information is require to understand your needs and to supply you with services. If you are undertaking a laboratory test we may use the information to personalise your report. We may send a review request after purchase. Before doing this we will ensure you have the opportunity to opt out of direct mailings.
We will not sell distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We DO NOT store or collect any customer credit/debit card details on our server. Either Pay Pal or World Pay processes all transactions on secure encrypted industry compliant servers.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us.If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial proceedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way cannot be used to to identify you. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should e-mail us using our contact form.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) and Hotjar, an web site usage analysis tool, provided by Hotjar Ltd.
- These tools are used to collect data that allows us to improve the functionality of our websites and make them more useful to you and easier to use
- By visiting our website you acknowledge that you accept and consent to our privacy practices as well as those of Google Analytics as outlined or linked to in this policy
About Google Analytics
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above
If you prefer you can opt out of Google Analytics’ by clicking on currently available opt-outs for the web.
- Hotjar is a tool that aggregates data on how visitors to our site use are using it
- Examples of the type of information collected include, but is not limited to, pages visited, how pages are used and interacted with, type of device and browser used and the country you are in
Unsolicited Commercial Email / Spam
We will not send any unsolicited commercial email (also known as spam) to personal email addresses and any marketing emails will include details of how to opt-out / unsubscribe.
Location and Acceptance of Use
Health Energy Ltd. operates this website from its offices in Winchester, United Kingdom. All matters pertaining to this website are governed and interpreted under the laws of the England and Wales.