High quality, chelated minerals, multi vitamin supplements and digestive aids.
Branded Trace Elements, our main objective is to ensure our customers that each Trace Nutrients™ dietary supplement manufactured is of the very best quality, that it consists of the highest quality raw materials, is manufactured according to the most stringent guidelines and is approved by laboratory analysis and official certification for use with heavy metals testing and for people who complete the test and are vitamin and mineral deficient.
Manufacturing procedures to keep track of and ensure excellence
- ISO 17025 accreditation of in-house laboratories
- Vendor Certification Program (VCP) ensuring raw material quality.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s). Health Canada, European Union GMP Certified
- Written Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) in accordance with cGMP’s.
- ISO 9001 Manufacturing Certification
Internal lab Analysis in order to guarantee high quality and consistency
- Physical Analysis Lab – testing dosage weight, hardness, disintegration, consistency and appearance.
- Microbiology Lab – testing all raw materials and products for yeast, mold, and bacterial purity in accordance with USPXXVI.
- Chemical Analysis Lab – testing potency of formula components.
- Kosher Product Approval (all major certifying bodies)
- Organic Certification (Quality Assurance International)
- FDA Audit Compliant
- European Ministry of Health
- NSF International GMP Registry
- Canadian Ministry of Health (NHPD)
- Australian Department of Health and Aging
- Member of Council For Responsible Nutrition (CRN)
Trace Elements premium brand of Trace Nutrients™ supplements are developed, formulated and Researched by Dr. David L. Watts, manufactured by acknowledged and reliable industry leaders. Our customers can be confident of excellence, effectiveness and strength of every special nutritional supplement chosen.